Do you feel like you have your message nailed, but don’t know what to do next?
Do you know you need to be more visible, but your introverted nature has you feeling scared and uncertain?
You know you need confidence and a clear plan for what to focus on
in order for your clients to find you and build your successful business,
but you’re feeling lost and overwhelmed.
When you’re running an online business, that happens…a LOT.
You may be looking around at others in your niche who are having success and wondering what you’re doing wrong.
So, you endlessly scroll through Facebook and Instagram trying to figure out what you’re missing…
what’s their secret sauce.
You may have heard people say, “There is no secret sauce.” But I disagree. There IS a secret sauce… and I know it!
I know that feeling of overwhelm in my bones.
When I first dipped my toes into the online space, I hired the wrong coach, spent money on the wrong things, and invested a lot of my time doing the wrong things. I had no idea what I was doing and felt completely isolated. I was so discouraged because it felt like everyone I was following for inspiration was so clear with their message, had their “ideal client” nailed, their content was rock-solid, and they were all over social media…marketing themselves like crazy and sharing all their success.
Meanwhile, I was riddled with self-doubt and felt uncertain about my knowledge and abilities. I wondered how I could be so successful in my corporate job and yet, struggling so much in the entrepreneurial space. I wondered if it was because I’m on the shy side and introverted. The people I was following seemed so bold and charismatic. I wondered how anyone would even find me in the crowd.
Are you feeling discouraged? I feel you, girl. At this point, you may be wondering if this entrepreneurial-thing is going to work for you. You’re probably wishing someone would tell you what to do. You’re a work-horse, you’re smart, and you’re incredibly motivated. You’re ready to commit yourself to making your business profitable and successful…if only you knew what to do!
This is exactly why I created this intensive. It took me soooooo long to nail my own messaging and strategies and I want to truncate your journey so you don’t have to continue living in your current state of stress and unhappiness. Let’s get you replacing your corporate income by doing work you love with people you enjoy so you can leave your 9-5 behind and create an amazing life!
“I recently spent 2 hours with Debbie in her Intensive call, and it was definitely 2 hours jam packed with information, strategy, and some inner work thrown in as well.
I got what I knew I wanted to get out of the session and I got some things I had no idea I needed! Debbie is a knowledgeable and caring coach, and I wouldn’t hesitate in working with her again or recommending her to others who may need help moving their business forward. Thank you Debbie 😄💕”
Before you can leave your 9-5 behind, you know you want your business to be able to replace your corporate income. And you’re tired of giving your knowledge away for free. It seems no matter how hard you work, the income isn’t coming.
You’re spending your time, effort, energy, and money trying to do all the things you hear others doing. Quite likely, you’re just missing doing the one thing YOU need to be doing to propel your business forward.
I get it. I was there too…and for way too long. Would you like to catapult your progress and streamline your exit plan from your 9-5 job? Would you like to have a customized solution for what you’re struggling with and unleash your quiet confidence so you can sell your services in a way that lights you up inside?
Then this is for you.
Stand Out Without Shouting Out Intensive
This powerful two-hour session with me is designed to douse the fears, doubts, and overwhelm you’re feeling about your business so you walk away with clarity, direction, and everything you need to bring revenue into your business – NOW!
Being an introvert myself, I know how scary and lonely it can feel in this online space. In this training, I come alongside you and guide you from where you are to where you want to be. I help you wade through all the clutter and create a clear path that feels good for you. I help you become aware of what has you stuck and take action to release your limiting beliefs and mindset blocks.
You see, I see the truth that you so often can’t see for yourself…the strengths that are already naturally inside of you. Together, we design a program around what you’re already naturally good at (versus pushing you so far out of your comfort zone that you end up not doing anything), so you can serve those you’re meant to help.
In my Stand Out Without Shouting Out two-hour intensive, we’ll create the coaching package or service you’re already fully qualified to offer (yup, you already have everything you need inside you!) and we’ll also set a price for that offering, so you can start selling it immediately!
It’s time to put the chaos to rest and focus on your ONE THING. You’re already an expert at what you know and have to offer. I’m going to help you stand out without shouting out and in a way that is bravely YOU.
You’ll walk away with:
- Your magnetic message (in case you didn’t already take advantage of my free 30-minute “Introverts! Nail Your Message” call).
- Clarity on your dream client and messaging that is directed at her (or him) from her perspective.
- Knowing how to hit that sweet-spot where what you know and lights you up AND what your clients value and need, overlap.
- Established marketing and sales strategies (what I like to call your communication and connection strategies) that feel good to you and draw your clients to you, bringing income into your business so you can leave your 9-5 sooner rather than later.
- A refined free-to-paid journey that you and your clients are both excited about.
- Confidence about charging a price that is grounded in the value you offer so you feel excited and comfortable, knowing you’re capable of bringing stable, sustainable income into your business.
My Stand Out Without Shouting Out two-hour intensive will help you establish the groundwork you need so you can start selling your coaching program immediately.
When you’re deeply connected to the value you offer and price you’re charging, you will feel confident and not salesy. And guess what? You DON’T need a fancy sales funnel or even a website!
“Thank you Debbie, for helping me nail my message! I look forward to working more with you over the next month during our two-hour intensive. Ladies, if you get a bit stuck or overwhelmed, Debbie can help!
Debbie “nailed my message” so well that I hired her as my business coach. I could not be happier! She is consistently optimistic, encouraging, supportive, and available. Debbie has provided me with tons of resources, ideas, strategies and guidance to keep me moving ahead as I start my new business!
I would recommend her to anyone, her mindset work alone is amazing. I am beyond grateful for her, and now can count her as both my business coach and friend.”
~ Kim Pipes, Health Coach
This is for you if you:
- Are just starting out and have no idea what to do next…or FIRST!
- Already have a coaching package and price you feel okay about, but it’s not selling and you have no idea why.
- Are wondering what it is you’re doing wrong…or aren’t doing.
- Have lost your confidence and want to regain it.
- Are feeling overwhelmed so you’ve stopped being visible.
- Feel like you’ve tried tons of different things and are ready to create a strategy that will work for you.
- Fear your introverted nature is getting in the way and holding you back.
- Are ready to focus on the ONE THING that’s going to shift your business and propel you forward.
Are you still wondering if this is the right investment for you and your business? Book a call with me now and let’s chat!
This intensive with me includes:
- A pre-intensive application to help me design the intensive specifically around YOUR goals.
- A dedicated 2-hour one-on-one session with me, via Zoom, that you can record and reference as you implement your plan of action.
- Summary notes and next steps that I’ll email you after our session so you can be completely present as we work together during the session.
- One week of follow-up email support with me after our session while you implement actions.
- A follow-up 30-minute session to address any challenges and next steps.