“Empowered Women, Empower Women”
Jumping into the online space from the corporate world is exciting, exhilarating, scary, terrifying, confusing, and overwhelming.
It’s hard to know where to start, what to do, what’s important, and how to prioritize.
I’m a big fan of supporting women and shining light on those who are crushing it in this space and making a massive impact in the way of truly helping others.
These eight powerhouse women are women I admire because of their incredibly giving nature and desire help others achieve their own success as well as their ability to continue to grow their businesses.
Through following and connecting with them, you will learn business tips, marketing savvy, selling techniques that feel good, how to uniquely brand yourself, mindset tools, self-care ideas, how to focus in on things that keep your business moving forward, and so many ways to succeed through simplicity. These phenomenal women will keep you feeling uplifted, motivated, and inspired!
Remember that you are important. Your dreams matter. Be true to yourself and you’ll attract the right people to you. Nourish your body. Fuel your mindset. Let your empowerment guide you. And always let your light shine!
Here are the amazing women I want to introduce you to:
1) Lacey Sites, A Lit Up Life. Lacey is a Business Mentor and Success Coach for high-performing women entrepreneurs. Her investment in the success of her clients is seen through her Lit Up Partnership where the only way she makes money is when her clients make money. She teaches you how sell in a value-centered way that feels good to YOU. And her MSE framework guides you to discovering where your business needs help.
2) Adrienne Dorison. What a giver this woman is!!! Adrienne is a Business Consultant who is obsessed with helping businesses get double the results in half the time. Why??? Because one of her business strategies is that when you earn more, you can give more back to the world. She has created the Strategic Growth Initiative to help you get laser-focused and work ON your business versus IN your business.
3) Kathrin Zenkina, Manifestation Babe. If you’re ready to manifest the life of your wildest dreams, Kathrin is your gal! She is a best-selling author, manifesting expert, success strategist, and mindset coach for spiritual entrepreneurs. She hosts the free, highly-engaged Facebook group, Manifestation Babes. And her services range from her books to her e-courses to her VIP MB Tribe group program to her breath-taking and powerful retreats in Bali. This girl will turn you into a manifesting master!!
4) Angie Lee. Angie is high-vibe hysterical! She describes herself as a health coach turned biz mentor, 7-figure organic marketing unicorn, and serial entrepreneur. Her gift is helping women build insane confidence, master their marketing, and monetize their passion online. She runs a top-rated podcast called, The Angie Lee Show where she dishes out tons and tons of valuable information. If you’re struggling to narrow down your business niche, her course, Niche to Sell, is on point and what you need!
5) Stacy Tuschl, She’s Building Her Empire. Stacy is a High-Performance Coach and Business Mentor who helps you build a profitable and sustainable empire! She coaches purpose-driven female entrepreneurs on how to break through their challenges, operate at their highest potential, and create self-sustaining businesses – without sacrificing their family. Stacy hosts the She’s Building Her Empire podcast where she covers all things business from mindset to productivity to branding to 7-figure business systems and strategies. She’s one to check out!
6) Michelle Lewis, Visibility Vixen. Do you want to get visible online so you can expand your reach and explode your business? Michelle is the vixen for you! She is THE Visibility Expert who specializes in helping you skyrocket your visibility, monetize your success, and bring your unique message into the online space. Michelle assists you in landing press for your brand through her programs, Visibility Vault and Visible Press. She is the host of The Visible Entrepreneur podcast and Facebook group where she drops tons of value.
7) Kezia Luckett, Women of Contribution. Kezia is a Global Positive Mindset Coach, international best-selling author, motivational speaker, and the CEO and trailblazer behind the Women of Contribution Movement. As a coach, Kezia works one-on-one with her clients to help them release the blocks that hold them back in business and life so they can create the health, wealth, and happiness they deserve in every area of their lives, as well as inspire women to follow their true purpose and share their gifts with the world because she is a firm believer that every woman can leave an impactful footprint on the world.
8) Debbie Cromack (that’s me!!), Emerge Empowerment. I’m a corporate lackey turned renegade to become an inspirational Empowerment and Mindset Coach. I help female 9-to-5ers become aware of what is preventing you from success, release it, and propel forward in your businesses so you can break free from your corporate prison, have time-freedom, and realize unlimited financial freedom. I provide one-on-one coaching and I host the Emerging Empowered Entrepreneurs Facebook group. My motto is: “Girls, we are so much better and stronger…TOGETHER.”
I hope you found a powerhouse female entrepreneur here in the list to connect with. Follow them on social media, join their Facebook groups, and learn from them. And to fuel your learning about how to succeed in this online world, check out my blog The 5 Best Books for New Female Entrepreneurs.
Take my FREE QUIZ to find out if you’re playing small as an entrepreneur. And if you’re wondering if you’d like to work with me, set up a discovery call and let’s chat!
And if you found this post helpful, please Pin it and share it via the social media buttons below! Thank you!
Be YOU in everything you do!